Fun Facts About Healthy Living
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Eating a healthy breakfast starts your metabolism and gives you necessary nutrients and energy to fuel you throughout your day!
- The fresher the food you put into your body, the healthier you will be!
- Eating 5 small meals a day is better for you than eating 3 large meals because it keeps your metabolism going, which allows you to digest food faster
- Kids need at least an hour of exercise per day in order to stay healthy
- It is recommended to get 7-8 hours of sleep per night to live a healthy lifestyle
- Drinking water is the best way to stay hydrated
- Cooking dinner as a family is a great way to bond!
- All foods can be worked into a healthy diet!
Let's Play a Game!
Click the link to start playing! --> http://kidshealth.org/kid/games/_bfs_foodflight.html#cat20918